All you have to do to enter is email your video entry to email@example.com and fill in our online application form which you can find here!
We will review all the entries and post them on our facebook page & onto this website. From the entries we will shortlist down to the final acts who will be invited to perform live at the Worcester Motor Show on 23rd June 2018 & be in with a chance of winning the £500 cash prize!
1. PMG Talent Show is a talent show organised specifically to help raise the profile of the Worcester Motor Show on Saturday 23rd June.
2. The competition is open to anyone with no age restrictions.
3. Pershore Motor Group does not accept any responsibility for copyright issues pertaining to any act.
4. Pershore Motor Group will be posting all entries onto our social media channels and also onto our website and those of our media partners Youthcomm Radio and Worcester News for the public to view all the entries.
5. All minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied to the live show on Saturday 23rd June at Cathedral Plaza in Worcester.
6. All entry videos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying entry form.
7. For entries under the age of 16, specific written consent from a parent or guardian must be documented on the registration form to ensure consent is clearly given.
8. A short list of a maximum of 30 entries will be asked to perform live for a semi final on the morning of Saturday 23rd of June and a selection will be going through to the final in the afternoon to win the £500 prize money.
9. Closing Date for entries to be shortlisted for the live show at The Worcester Motor Festival will be 1pm on Friday 15th June.
10. All entrants must be available to perform live at the Motor Show on Saturday 23rd June if selected.
11. Each act must not be longer than 4 minutes and should not contain any material which may upset or offend the audience.Text here ...